Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A low-fat way to serve up an appetizer for your family and friends that doesn't taste low-fat at all.
- Wash strawberries and cut off tops.
- Cut a deep"X" in the top of each berry without cutting through the bottom.
- Spread each strawberry apart.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk milk and pudding for two minutes.
- Fold in the whipped topping and almond extract.
- Fill a decorating bag with pudding mixture and pipe into each strawberry.
- I usually fill this right before serving.
- Don't let them in the refrigerator to long.
- Hint: It is best to chill the pudding mixture before filling the strawberries.
- The warm air causes mixture to become to soft.
These were awesome. I was a little leary of the sugarfree pudding but I could not tell it was sugarfree at all. I served these at my daughter's b-day party and my guests loved them. I will definetly use this recipe over and over.