Recipe by Audrey M
A low-fat way to serve up an appetizer for your family and friends that doesn't taste low-fat at all.
Top Review by Mom2girls
These were awesome. I was a little leary of the sugarfree pudding but I could not tell it was sugarfree at all. I served these at my daughter's b-day party and my guests loved them. I will definetly use this recipe over and over.
- 18 large fresh strawberries
- 1 cup cold nonfat milk
- 1 ounce sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups reduced-calorie whipped topping
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash strawberries and cut off tops.
- Cut a deep"X" in the top of each berry without cutting through the bottom.
- Spread each strawberry apart.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk milk and pudding for two minutes.
- Fold in the whipped topping and almond extract.
- Fill a decorating bag with pudding mixture and pipe into each strawberry.
- I usually fill this right before serving.
- Don't let them in the refrigerator to long.
- Hint: It is best to chill the pudding mixture before filling the strawberries.
- The warm air causes mixture to become to soft.