Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Low fat Low sodium Turkey Burger- serves 4 (reminder make sure that all of your spices are non-salt and that the turkey is not seasoned as this will push up the sodium levels)
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 cup finely chopped or grated cucumber (seedless preferred)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- Mix the turkey, spinach and cucumber up in a large bowl.
- Add all spices as per your personnel taste.
- Mix well, then divide into 4 equal shares.
- Make patties from each one being careful to flatten out to 1/2" or less thickness.
- Grill on medium heat.