Prep 12 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is from a cookbook entitled Love On a Platter purchased at an estate sale.
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, cooked
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Mix milk and chicken broth.
- Blend spinach with half the liquid in food processor or blender until smooth. Pour into saucepan.
- Blend remaining liquid with margarine, flour and seasonings. Add to spinach mixture in saucepan. Bring to boil.
- Lower heat and simmer 10 minutes.