Modification of a recipe found on the back of a package of spinach. It is very good if you like vegetable casseroles, but without the fat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Microwave spinach & broccoli as per package directions; drain well.
- 2Meanwhile, saute mushrooms in light margarine & crushed garlic.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, combine soup, mayo, egg whites and seasonings.
- 4Add cooked vegies, including mushrooms.
- 5Mix well.
- 6Pour mixture into an 8x8 pan which has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- 7Bake at 350 for about 35-40 minutes, or until firm.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Spinach & Broccoli Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.4
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 93.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: