Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salad is a real winner. So easy to prepare and everybody loves it. The great thing about this salad is the pleasure of soaking the bread in the remaining juice...
- 1200 g tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch cubes (about 8 big ones)
- 200 g red onions, Chopped
- 100 g fresh lemon juice (you can use less, we like it sour...)
- 45 hot green peppers, remove seeds & finely-finely chopped (1 small)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (good quality)
- fresh ground black pepper, as desired
- salt, as desired
- Mix all - and serve. Preferable cold.