Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Yummy fudge without some of the guilt!
- 1 (405 g) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 200 g fat free cream cheese
- 200 g pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon (whatever you want!) or 1 tablespoon mixed spice (whatever you want!) or 1 tablespoon ginger (whatever you want!)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix all the ingredients together in a heatproof bowl over simmering water.
- Heat gently until thick and shiny, stirring all the time (about 10-15 minutes).
- Pour into nonstick pan (size depends on thickness wanted; I used 8x8) and chill until set (about 3-4 hours).