Amber of AZ's Note:
This is a very tasty way to enjoy turkey burgers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix ground turkey, chopped onion, and chilies. Shape mixture into 8 thin patties.
- 2Top centers of 4 patties with mushrooms.
- 3Top each with 2 slices cheese.
- 4Place remaining patties on top; pinch edges to seal securely.
- 5Place patties on rack in broiler pan.
- 6Set oven control to broil.
- 7Broil patties with tops 4 to 6 inches from heat 14 to 16 minutes, turning once, until turkey is no longer pink in center and juice is clear.
- 8Serve on rolls with taco sauce or salsa.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Southwestern Cheeseburgers
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 381.9
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 134.5 mg
- Sodium 583.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 34.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat monterey jack pepper cheese