- 32 ounces frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 10 3⁄4 ounces low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pint low-fat sour cream
- 1 cup fat-free cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup reduced fat margarine, melted
- 1 cup corn flakes, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350. Prepare a 9 x 13" pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine hash browns, onions, soup, honey, salt, black pepper, sour cream, and cheese. Mix well.
- Place mixture in prepared pan.
- In a small bowl, combine margarine and crumbs.
- Top evenly over casserole. Bake for 45 minutes.