Recipe by Annacia
To anyone who might want to try this recipe: Don't. I can't get it to work well and I recommend that you save your ingredients. This added June 14, 09.
- 10 ounces frozen apples, slices
- 2 tablespoons apple juice
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free caramel topping
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2⁄3 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 -3 teaspoons margarine
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Cool Whip Free
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw apples.
- In medium glass bowl, combine apple juice and caramel topping. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 2 minutes, stirring twice during cooking. Add apples and lemon juice, stirring until coated; set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, sugar,margarine and cinnamon. Sprinkle over apple mixture. Microwave, uncovered on HIGH for 7 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle apple mixture with additional cinnamon. Chill for 1 hour.
- Top with Low Fat Cool Whip just before serving.