Recipe by gmaw
It taste like heaven If you like the ice cream snicker bar .You will love this snicker pie.It does not taste near like a regular snicker bar !But it does come close to the Frozen Snicker Ice Cream Bar!
Top Review by Chris from Kansas
I made this with low-fat vanilla yogurt instead of plan. The flavor and consistency is really good. Definitely a nice dessert to have on hand while trying to eat healthy. Very easy to make too!
- 12 ounces nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat crunchy peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip
- 1⁄3 cup Post Grape-Nuts cereal
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine well all ingredients.
- Put mixture into a 9in pie pan Place into freezer for 1 hour.
- The longer its in the freeze the harder it will get.
- It will be hard to slice.
- But that is ok If you were going to carry where it might in uncooled conditions.
- It will help keep from getting to soft.
- For Ww Points are 3pts Points slightly higher if you use frozen yogurt or sugar fre vanillia ice cream.