Recipe by Trisha W
This is colorful, tasty, quick to make and best of all low-fat. It has about 340 calories and 9 g fat per pizza. Ready in less than 30 minutes!
- garlic-flavored cooking spray
- 1 yellow bell pepper, quartered lenghtwise,thinly sliced crosswise
- 4 pocketless pita breads
- 4 small ripe tomatoes, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1⁄2 lb skinless smoked chicken breast, cut in 1/4 inch thick slices,then cut in 1/2 inch thick strips
- 8 pitted kalamata olives, slivered
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- 3⁄4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups arugula leaves, torn into pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- With cooking spray, coat nonstick skillet; heat; add bell pepper;cook stirring frequently, 4 minutes, until lightly charred and tender; remove from heat.
- Coat both sides of pita lightly with cooking spray; place on baking sheet and top with tomatoes, chicken, olives, red-pepper flakes, bell pepper and mozzarella to within 1/2" of edges.
- Bake at 450*F for 8-10 minutes, until cheese is melted and bottoms are crisp.
- Remove to plates and top with arugula.