Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Not sure about the serving size on this recipe because I have not made it yet and it does not tell you. I would guess about 4.
- 354.88 ml spiral shaped pasta
- 59.14 ml chopped green onion
- 118.29 ml celery, sliced
- 118.29 ml frozen peas, defrosted
- 170.09 g can baby shrimp (I prefer the fresh)
- 1 carrot, grated
- 118.29 ml plain low-fat yogurt
- 29.58 ml low-fat mayonnaise
- 4.92 ml dry mustard
- garlic powder (I prefer fresh garlic)
- Cook pasta until al dente (about 8 to 10 minutes in boiling water).
- Cool and rinse pasta.
- Mix well with other ingredients.
This was excellant - my husband raved about it. I used fresh tiger shrimp.
This is the BEST psta salad I have ever made! I did add a few radishes too.
I loved this easy pasta and shrimp salad. I made this as written, and the flavors were really good together, especially after chilling. I used the smaller frozen shrimp, what I call popcorn shrimp because I like it better than canned. A really lovely salad. Thanks for sharing your recipe. :-)