Not sure about the serving size on this recipe because I have not made it yet and it does not tell you. I would guess about 4.
- 1 1⁄2 cups spiral shaped pasta
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 cup celery, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas, defrosted
- 1 (6 ounce) can baby shrimp (I prefer the fresh)
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1⁄2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- garlic powder (I prefer fresh garlic)
- Cook pasta until al dente (about 8 to 10 minutes in boiling water).
- Cool and rinse pasta.
- Mix well with other ingredients.