Not sure about the serving size on this recipe because I have not made it yet and it does not tell you. I would guess about 4.
- 1 1⁄2 cups spiral shaped pasta
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 cup celery, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas, defrosted
- 1 (6 ounce) can baby shrimp (I prefer the fresh)
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1⁄2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- garlic powder (I prefer fresh garlic)
- Cook pasta until al dente (about 8 to 10 minutes in boiling water).
- Cool and rinse pasta.
- Mix well with other ingredients.
This was excellant - my husband raved about it. I used fresh tiger shrimp.
This is the BEST psta salad I have ever made! I did add a few radishes too.
This is a great refreshing salad. I mixed the dressing ingrediants earlier in the day to give the flavors time to blend and mellow. All that dry mustard certainly adds a zing! I put a little dill weed in the dressing too and added slice black olives to the salad. Yum! Thanks Gingerbear!