1/2 Photos of Low Fat Shrimp or Crab Coleslaw
1 hr 15 mins
Using a low fat yogurt in the dressing makes this healthier without losing out on the taste. Fresh or imitation crab can be used in place of the shrimp, or you can mix the two. Cook time includes chilling time before serving. I adapted this from the book: Quick and Healthy Recipes and Ideas when I wanted an easy and healthy lunch side dish. ZWT REGION: Asia.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 cups cabbage (very finely shredded)
- 1 small sweet red pepper (finely sliced)
- 1 carrot (finely grated)
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- 3 cups cooked shrimp or 3 cups crab
- 1Combine all of the coleslaw ingredients and mix well.
- 2Combine all of the dressing ingredients and pour over the coleslaw mix.
- 3Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Shrimp or Crab Coleslaw
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 50.1
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 35.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: