Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
The same recipe we all love but with much less fat! SOOOO Yummy!
Make and share this Low Fat Sex in a Pan! recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package fat-free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 cups skim milk, for making puddings
- 1 chocolate candy bar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Make puddings separately according to the directions on box.
- Set aside.
- Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1 cup of cool whip together and set aside.
- Mix melted butter, flour and 3/4 cup chopped pecans together and press into the bottom of a 13 X 9 cake pan.
- Put in oven until the crust browns (about 15 minutes).
- Take out of oven and let cool.
- Layer mixtures over crust starting with cream cheese mixture, chocolate pudding, vanilla pudding. Until mixtures are gone.
- Top with the rest of the cool whip, chopped pecans and chocolate shavings from candy bar.