Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The same recipe we all love but with much less fat! SOOOO Yummy!
Make and share this Low Fat Sex in a Pan! recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package fat-free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 cups skim milk, for making puddings
- 1 chocolate candy bar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Make puddings separately according to the directions on box.
- Set aside.
- Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1 cup of cool whip together and set aside.
- Mix melted butter, flour and 3/4 cup chopped pecans together and press into the bottom of a 13 X 9 cake pan.
- Put in oven until the crust browns (about 15 minutes).
- Take out of oven and let cool.
- Layer mixtures over crust starting with cream cheese mixture, chocolate pudding, vanilla pudding. Until mixtures are gone.
- Top with the rest of the cool whip, chopped pecans and chocolate shavings from candy bar.