Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a simple muesli that the kids and husband like. I like it because it reflects the seasons and can be done in advance.
- 500 ml low-fat yogurt, flavoured
- 1 1⁄2 cups rolled oats, traditional porridge oats not instant
- 2 apples, cored, not peeled
- 4 pieces fresh fruit, any fruit can be used, even bananas, although these may go brown. Fruits such as grapes, strawberrie
- Vitamise the first 3 ingredients - the yoghurt, rolled oats and apples.
- Add the 4 extra pieces of chopped seasonal fruit and mix through.
- Divide muesli into 4 servings
- Museli can be stored for up to 4 days in the fridge (in separate containers if desired for convience).