Sandra Williamson's Note:
This is a simple muesli that the kids and husband like. I like it because it reflects the seasons and can be done in advance.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Vitamise the first 3 ingredients - the yoghurt, rolled oats and apples.
- 2Add the 4 extra pieces of chopped seasonal fruit and mix through.
- 3Divide muesli into 4 servings
- 4Museli can be stored for up to 4 days in the fridge (in separate containers if desired for convience).
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Fat Seasonal Moist Muesli
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.9
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 91.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 11.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: