Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love imitation crab. There, the secret is out...This salad is great on crackers, but I like to eat it plain, too. One ww point per serving!
- 6 ounces imitation crabmeat
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons finely diced fresh green peppers
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Finely flake crabmeat, then chop into small pieces.
- Mix crabmeat and remaining ingredients.
- Serve with crackers, on toast, or plain.
This is delicious. I eat it either on a low carb wrap or with low fat triskets for lunch. YUMMMM
I love imitation crab also. I like it better than real crab. I'm just not wild about shellfish,but that's beside the point. This is a terrific light lunch or appetizer. Served with some cold soup and a crusty roll, this is a summer repast!