Recipe by WJKing
WOW! These are perfect for dessert, breakfast OR brunch! Always gets rave reviews! ENJOY!
- 2 cups strawberries, halves (about 1 1/2 pints)
- 1⁄4 cup apple juice
- 1 tablespoon reduced-calorie maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 whole wheat crepes (see my other recipes for the crepes)
- 1 1⁄2 cups fat-free ricotta cheese
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped strawberry (about 1/2 pint)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place strawberry halves, apple juice, maple syrup and vanilla in blender or food processor.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Prepare crepes.
- Spread 2 T.
- cheese over each crepe.
- Sprinkle 1 T.
- chopped strawberries over cheese.
- Fold each crepe in half, then into thirds to form a triangle.
- Spoon strawberry sauce over crepes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired.