1/4 Photos of Low-Fat Scrambled Eggs W/ Avocado
A lighter version of the classic. Who would've ever thought to sub the milk/cream for broth? The eggs are still very fluffy and flavorful and are much lower in fat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Separate eggs.
- 2Add egg whites and 4 yolks in bowl.
- 3Reserve remaining 4 yolks for an alternate use or discard.
- 4Add the other three ingredients and wisk together thoroughly.
- 5Cook over medium-high heat stirring constantly until eggs are done.
- 6Sprinkle with salt and diced avocado.
- 7Serve with toast.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Fat Scrambled Eggs W/ Avocado
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 86.3
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 188.8 mg
- Sodium 310.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 9.9 g