Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This great salad can be an entire meal... if you're not that hungry or feel like something light, or as part of a salad bar, or wherever it suites you... Very easy to prepare and tastes yummy!
- 200 g canned salmon, 1 can drained (Kirkland's boneless & skinless atlantic salmon -- 200 cal, 7.5 g fat per 100 g)
- 2 plum tomatoes, cut into small cubes
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 pickles, chopped (I like to use the dill pickles)
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 50 g lemon juice, yield from 1 whole fresh lemon
- Mix all - and serve.
Our family did not care for this at all. The flavor was too lemony, I didn't care for the pickles in the salad. I will not make it again.
since I'm not too fond of pickles, omitted that and put in a little cilantro instead - taste like a ceviche. Love the lemon taste with anything :) Was very good on baked tortilla chips... great healthy dish!
An excellent lunchtime diet dish. I chopped the onion, pickles and parsley in the food processor to save time. The whole dish was ready in under 5 minutes and I ate the whole thing myself!