1/2 Photos of Low-Fat Salmon Pasta Salad
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package direction.
- 2It takes 1 1/2 cups of uncooked rotini pasta to make 2 cups of cooked pasta.
- 3In a large bowl, combine cooked pasta, onion, carrots and celery.
- 4In a medium mixing bowl, place salmon.
- 5Pick through to remove bones and skin.
- 6Once salmon is picked through, mix in pickle relish, mayonnaise plain yogurt, and black pepper.
- 7Add salmon mixture to pasta; mix gently to blend flavors.
- 8Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- 9Gently stir again just before serving.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Fat Salmon Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.5
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 24.3 mg
- Sodium 317.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 13.0 g