Elegant, fast, easy, and healthy. Also delicious hot or cold.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line broiling platter with aluminum foil & spray with cooking spray.
- 2Place salmon fillets on foil.
- 3“Finger paint” Dijon over each fillet.
- 4Balance platter over sink; sprinkle on lots of garlic powder and dill.
- 5Broil (2nd shelf down) until Dijon topping starts to brown.
- 6Close oven door & switch to bake for another 3-4 minutes, or until fillets are browned and easily “flaked.” Dijon mixture prevents them from drying.
- 7Let cool slightly. Peel away skins if desired & serve.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Salmon Dijon
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.4
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 58.9 mg
- Sodium 245.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 23.9 g