Recipe by HealthyChocolate
Elegant, fast, easy, and healthy. Also delicious hot or cold.
Top Review by Brooke the Cook in WI
This is so fast - I probably had it done start to finish in 10 minutes or less! Great salmon dish that uses pantry staples! I was worried that the topping would taste weird after being browned, but not at all. I promised to make this dish again for DH and DS. Made for Pick A Chef Spring 2009.
- cooking spray
- aluminum foil
- 8 ounces salmon
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dill, dried
Directions See How It's Made
- Line broiling platter with aluminum foil & spray with cooking spray.
- Place salmon fillets on foil.
- “Finger paint” Dijon over each fillet.
- Balance platter over sink; sprinkle on lots of garlic powder and dill.
- Broil (2nd shelf down) until Dijon topping starts to brown.
- Close oven door & switch to bake for another 3-4 minutes, or until fillets are browned and easily “flaked.” Dijon mixture prevents them from drying.
- Let cool slightly. Peel away skins if desired & serve.