Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from the Penzeys Catalog to use with their Greek Seasoning.
- 1⁄2 lb raw shrimp
- 1⁄2 teaspoon all purpose Greek seasoning, from Penzey's
- 1 small head of lettuce
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄2 small red onion
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon all purpose Greek seasoning, from Penzey's
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup low-fat yogurt (no Fat-free)
- 1 -2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 -2 tablespoon honey
- Peel and de-vein shrimp. Plunge into boiling water for 2-4 minutes, depending on the size of the shrimp. Rinse briefly, sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon Greek Seasoning, set aside.
- To prepare the dressing: Mix 1 tablespoon Greek Seasoning in 1 tablespoon water. Let stand a minute, then whisk together with yogurt, balsamic vinegar and honey.
- Wash and cut up lettuce, tomatoes, and onion. Divide them between two plates.
- Crumble feta on top of each salad. Divide shrimp in two and place on top of each salad. Drizzle with dressing and serve.
- Extra dressing will keep for a week in the refrigerator.