Low-Fat Salad With Shrimp
- Peel and de-vein shrimp. Plunge into boiling water for 2-4 minutes, depending on the size of the shrimp. Rinse briefly, sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon Greek Seasoning, set aside.
- To prepare the dressing: Mix 1 tablespoon Greek Seasoning in 1 tablespoon water. Let stand a minute, then whisk together with yogurt, balsamic vinegar and honey.
- Wash and cut up lettuce, tomatoes, and onion. Divide them between two plates.
- Crumble feta on top of each salad. Divide shrimp in two and place on top of each salad. Drizzle with dressing and serve.
- Extra dressing will keep for a week in the refrigerator.