1/4 Photos of Low-Fat Roasted Veges
1 hr 10 mins
Low-fat roast veges.You can roast any veges of your choice this way and you can try different herbs and spices if you wish to. Serve with gravy, drizzled with lemon juice or -as my children like -drizzled with tomato sauce/ketchup. You can also used all-purpose seasoning herb and spice mix if you wish. You can add peeled carrots, turnips, onions -basically any veges of your choice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 190°C if using a fan-forced oven or 210°C if using no fan. Spray an oven tray/cookie sheet with cooking oil.
- 2Wash potatoes, dry and cut in half. I like to leave the potato skins on. Peel the kumera and slice into 2-3 cm (1 inch) thick slices.
- 3Place the veges in a single layer on the tray. Sprinkle over the herbs and spices. Spray again lightly with the cooking spray.
- 4Place in pre-heated oven and cook 30 minutes Remove the veges from the oven and turn them over. Re-season and spray again lightly with cooking spray.
- 5Return veges to oven and cook another 20 minutes. Check veges and cook longer if required.
- 6Serve plain or drizzled with lemon juice, gravy or sauce of your preference.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Fat Roasted Veges
Serving Size: 1 (372 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.3
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 77.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 7.4 g