Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
A light potato salad that I serve when I want to WOW people. This is served warm or at room temperature. I got this recipe from my sister.
- Cut potatoes into 1 1/2" cubes.
- Toss in 2 t of oil.
- Bake at 425 for 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat 2 t oil in frypan and saute onions slowly till tender about 12 minutes.
- Add potatoes and onions to a large pretty bowl.
- Mix dressing together and toss over the potatoes.
- 1/2c of salad 142 calories 3g fat.
I used regular mayo so my version wasn't low fat, but it was just excellent. The dressing was perfect with the two types of potatoes. Because I love sweet potatoes so much, next time I might omit the red potatoes.