Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A very moist, healthy cornbread that tastes rich and wonderful!
- 236.59 ml whole wheat flour
- 236.59 ml course ground cornmeal
- 59.14 ml sugar (more or less to taste)
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 4.92 ml cumin
- 2.46 ml dried chipotle powder
- 236.59 ml nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 113.39 g egg substitute
- 118.29 ml roasted red pepper, drained and diced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in mixing bowl.
- Stir in yogurt and egg substitute until combined.
- Mix in diced peppers.
- Pour into greased 9" square pan or skillet.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.