Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a recipe that I thought that I invented then I saw it in a Kraft magazine! It is sooo good.You can variate the cheese and dressing to make a new creation all your own! yummy!
- 4 -6 large red potatoes, cleaned with skins on and largely diced
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- fresh ground pepper
- cooking spray
- preheat oven to 400-425.
- spray cooking dish with spray if using fat free dressing.
- put all ingredients into large zip bag and toss.
- put in dish and bake for 15 minute then toss and bake. 20-25 min cooking time. keep your eye on them. the thinner the slice the faster it cooks.
- check in and toss to keep from over drying and baking. if you use a fattier dressing then it is less checking time.
These were too sweet for my husband and I. Probably b/c fat free dressings tend to add more sugar. I would make it again, just using low fat or regular Italian dressing. Also, i was short on time so i cooked it in the microwave for 10 minutes to cut the baking time.
These were great! They were very easy to put together with ingredients that I always have on hand. Thanks so much for posting! :)