Recipe by Rita~
I saw a golden head of cauliflower in the supermarket and had to buy it. It must be healthier then just white I thought. It is very pretty! Well I wanted to roast this using very little oil and I did achieve it. Hope you enjoy it this way or if you don't have a problem with weight go ahead and use more olive oil. Try it on the grill just wrap in foil!
Top Review by brokenburner
I had been looking for orange cauliflower for a long time, and I just happened to come across this recipe right after I found it... and I'm glad I did! It was so ridiculously simple, but fantastic! I hate dealing with fresh garlic, so I used jarred minced garlic instead, and I skipped the olive oil completely; I just sprayed the pan with PAM prior to roasting. I roasted it for 25 minutes, and it turned out perfectly. Thanks for posting!
- 1 head yellow cauliflower, broken into small flowerets and washed
- 2-4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml water
- 4.92 ml seasoning salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place all ingredients in a large storage bag and shake well to coat.
- Place on a cookie sheet and roast for 25 minutes. Spraying with additional water after 15 minutes as needed. If a more tender bite is enjoyed continue to cook till desired.