i put on 8 lbs in the past 2 years and i'm freaking out!! its time to find a healthier way to make my favorite dishes!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2cover a cookie sheet with tin foil.
- 3lightly spray broccoli and garlic with non-fat cooking spray.
- 4arrange on the cookie sheet in a single layer.
- 5sprinkle with salt, pepper and oregano.
- 6roast in the oven for 20 minutes or until tender.
- 7sprinkle with balsamic vinegar.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Roasted Broccoli
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 32.0
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 20.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.6 g