Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
i put on 8 lbs in the past 2 years and i'm freaking out!! its time to find a healthier way to make my favorite dishes!!
- pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
- cover a cookie sheet with tin foil.
- lightly spray broccoli and garlic with non-fat cooking spray.
- arrange on the cookie sheet in a single layer.
- sprinkle with salt, pepper and oregano.
- roast in the oven for 20 minutes or until tender.
- sprinkle with balsamic vinegar.
This is a great little recipe. I've made it three times now; the first time for 20 minutes, and then for 25 which I thought made them a little better. The seasonings might be a little bit too much, but I'm just niggling on that point.
This was an enjoyable preparation of broccoli. Thanks for sharing!