Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 1⁄3 cups uncooked instant rice
- 1⁄3 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon reduced fat margarine
- In a 9 inch round aluminum foil pie pan, combine the first seven ingrediets.
- Dot with margarine and cover with heavy-duty foil.
- Make sure to seal edges tightly.
- You also can use the new Reynolds Foil bags.
- Heat up grill and place pie pan on top off rack.
- Grill for 15 minutes or until liquid is all absorbed.
- Before serving, fluff with a fork.
This is SO good!! I have made it several times now and all my guests have had great reviews!!