Recipe by Audrey M
Only 2 WW points.
Top Review by Chandra3
This is a great low fat recipe. It is packed with flavor. We used it as a side dish. My Husband & I loved it& look forward to making it again. My 3 year old wasn't too fond of it but he isn't eager to try new recipes. Thanks for another side dish choice.
- 1 lb red potatoes, sliced 1/8 inch thick
- 1 cup roma tomato, sliced
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion, separated into rings
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place 1/3 of sliced potatoes in a 2 quart casserole dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Top potatoes with 1/3 of the tomato slices, 1/3 of the onion slices, 1 Tablespoon basil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Continue with layers except for the salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle olives over top layer.
- Combine broth and oil and drizzle over the casserole.
- Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Uncover and bake 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Sprinkle potatoes with Parmesan cheese and bake until cheese is melted about 3 minutes.