Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 8 mins
Only 2 WW points.
- 1 lb red potatoes, sliced 1/8 inch thick
- 1 cup roma tomato, sliced
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion, separated into rings
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place 1/3 of sliced potatoes in a 2 quart casserole dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Top potatoes with 1/3 of the tomato slices, 1/3 of the onion slices, 1 Tablespoon basil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Continue with layers except for the salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle olives over top layer.
- Combine broth and oil and drizzle over the casserole.
- Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Uncover and bake 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Sprinkle potatoes with Parmesan cheese and bake until cheese is melted about 3 minutes.
This is a great low fat recipe. It is packed with flavor. We used it as a side dish. My Husband & I loved it& look forward to making it again. My 3 year old wasn't too fond of it but he isn't eager to try new recipes. Thanks for another side dish choice.
Yummy! All of the flavors made the potatoes so good!
This was delicious! I used kalamata olives and romano cheese. This might be a nice brunch item, although I had it for dinner. Thanks!