Recipe by Marg (CaymanDesigns)
Guilt free and delicious! What's not to love?? It really complements a salad of spinach, blue cheese, dried cranberries, and oranges. But I'm sure it would be good on any salad you usually put Raspberry Vinaigrette on.
Top Review by ChelseaDay
I LOVE this dressing! It is the best homemade vinaigrette I've tried. Instead of the Smucker's spreadable fruit I used about 1/3 cup of Smucker's sugar free strawberry preserves because that's all I had in the house. I also only used 1 TBSP of balsamic vinegar just because I like less vinegar. It was VERY good.
- 1⁄4 cup smucker's simply fruit red raspberry spreadable fruit
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup water (or less for a thicker dressing)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon table salt
- Warm fruit spread slightly to melt a bit.
- Add other ingredients and combine with a whisk. Enjoy!