Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Guilt free and delicious! What's not to love?? It really complements a salad of spinach, blue cheese, dried cranberries, and oranges. But I'm sure it would be good on any salad you usually put Raspberry Vinaigrette on.
- 1⁄4 cup smucker's simply fruit red raspberry spreadable fruit
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup water (or less for a thicker dressing)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon table salt
- Warm fruit spread slightly to melt a bit.
- Add other ingredients and combine with a whisk. Enjoy!
I LOVE this dressing! It is the best homemade vinaigrette I've tried. Instead of the Smucker's spreadable fruit I used about 1/3 cup of Smucker's sugar free strawberry preserves because that's all I had in the house. I also only used 1 TBSP of balsamic vinegar just because I like less vinegar. It was VERY good.
Your right, what's not to love? We DID!!! Perfect blend of flavors that had our taste buds dancing with every bite. We loved this so much I plan to make it so we have it handy all the time at our house!