Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
Tangy ranch dressing enhances the flavor of the popcorn for a quick and delicous lite snack.
- 3 cups 94% fat free air popped popcorn (1 3.5 oz. package)
- 1 tablespoon light butter, melted
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons dry hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- Microwave (or airpop) popcorn according to package directions. Place popcorn in a large bowl.
- Drizzle butter over popcorn. Sprinkle with ranch dressing mix. Toss well.
- Shortcut: Combine popcorn,butter, and dressing mixin a gallon-sized ziplock bag. Toss well until ready to eat.
Super good. I was afraid the amount of ranch would be too much, but it was just right, lots of flavor. I used the natural ranch powder they sell at Whole Foods.
I'm wondering why I didn't try this before. It tastes so good. Now I will probably try other flavors like italian or greek ;) Thanks bigwolverine :) Made for Cooking tag mania
This was great! It satisfied my craving for a flavourful snack, & wasn't too overpowering. My brother said "It tastes kina like ramen noodles." :)