Tangy ranch dressing enhances the flavor of the popcorn for a quick and delicous lite snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups 94% fat free air popped popcorn (1 3.5 oz. package)
- 1 tablespoon light butter, melted
- 2 1/2 teaspoons dry hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1Microwave (or airpop) popcorn according to package directions. Place popcorn in a large bowl.
- 2Drizzle butter over popcorn. Sprinkle with ranch dressing mix. Toss well.
- 3Shortcut: Combine popcorn,butter, and dressing mixin a gallon-sized ziplock bag. Toss well until ready to eat.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Ranch Popcorn
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.2
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 15.3 mg
- Sodium 67.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hidden valley ranch dressing mix