Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I like pea salad and I'm always looking for low fat low cal dishes.
- 10 ounces frozen baby peas, thawed
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cashews
- 1 cup fat free ranch dressing
- 1⁄4 cup Bacos bacon bits
- combine and mix all ingredients except bacon chips cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or more.
- Sprinkle bacon chips into salad before serving.
This is a very nice salad! The pea/bacon combo is great and the cauliflower added a nice crunch and color. This salad would go with lots of things and we really enjoyed it - thanks for posting!