Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is from the "Everyday Cooking with Dr. Dean Ornish" Cookbook. The original recipe called for nonfat mayo and sour cream but I use low-fat instead for better flavor.
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced green onions
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- In a bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, yogurt, sour cream, lemon juice, green onion and garlic.
- Season to taste with salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper.
- Whisk in a little water to thin to desired consistency.