Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A delicious concoction of leftover chicken and items easily on hand--low fat, and perfect for a rainy day.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can fat free chicken broth
- 2 cups nonfat milk
- 2 celery ribs
- 1⁄4 cup diced onion
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- black pepper
- Wash and scrub potatoes well, leaving skins on. Dice in bite size portions. Set aside.
- Dice celery and onion, then saute celery and onion in olive oil. When tender, add chicken broth and potatoes. Gently simmer until potatoes are tender but not mushy.
- Add cream of chicken soup, milk, and diced chicken breast and heat until gently bubbling.
- Serve with lots of fresh cracked pepper to taste.