Chef #1153780's Note:
A delicious concoction of leftover chicken and items easily on hand--low fat, and perfect for a rainy day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and scrub potatoes well, leaving skins on. Dice in bite size portions. Set aside.
- 2Dice celery and onion, then saute celery and onion in olive oil. When tender, add chicken broth and potatoes. Gently simmer until potatoes are tender but not mushy.
- 3Add cream of chicken soup, milk, and diced chicken breast and heat until gently bubbling.
- 4Serve with lots of fresh cracked pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Rainy Day Chicken Chowder
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.8
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 21.2 mg
- Sodium 354.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 11.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
98% fat-free cream of chicken soup