1/3 Photos of Low Fat Quiche With Rice Crust
1 hr 10 mins
I'm not sure where I got this recipe, but it makes a nice, much lighter than normal, quiche. I like it made with broccoli and mushrooms, and served with fresh tomato slices. I do steam the broccoli a bit before hand if it is frozen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C.
- 2Mix the rice and slightly beaten egg white to make the crust. Spread in a large pie pan, or small rectangular pan. Bake for 5 minutes.
- 3Beat the eggs and remaining 5 egg whites. Add the remaining ingredients and mix.
- 4Pour onto the crust and bake for 40-50 minutes, until set.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Quiche With Rice Crust
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.4
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 87.4 mg
- Sodium 170.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 18.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: