Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are easy to make, and a healthy snack alternative.
Make and share this Low-fat Pumpkin Scones recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- In a large bowl, place flour and salt.
- Add the egg, pumpkin, creamed butter and sugar and milk to dry mixture and mix with a wooden spoon until just combined.
- Depending on the wetness of the mixture, you may need to add a little more milk.
- Lightly grease muffin tray with canola spray and spoon mixture into tray.
- Bake at 220C for 10-15 mins, or until tops of muffins spring back when lightly touched.