This is delicious for a low-fat, guilt free dessert. If you do Weight watchers, it is 3 pts per serving!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons confectioners' sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup self-rising cake flour
- 2/3 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- 2Spray a jelly-roll pan with nonstick spray and sprinkle lightly with flour.
- 3Dust a clean dish towel with 1 teaspoon of the confectioners sugar.
- 4Combine the eggs, granulated sugar, flour, pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, vanilla, and lemon juice beat well.
- 5Pour into the pan and bake 15 minutes.
- 6Let cool 5 minutes, then invert onto the dish towel.
- 7Sprinkle the cake with 1 teaspoon of confectioners sugar, then roll up the cake and towel together, jelly-roll style.
- 8Let cool.
- 9Cream the icing ingredients in a large bowl.
- 10Unroll the cake, spread the icing on top, then reroll the cake without the towel.
- 11Refrigerate until chilled.
- 12Sprinkle with the remaining 1 teaspoon of confectioners sugar.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Pumpkin Roll
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.4
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 67.2 mg
- Sodium 225.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 27.5 g
- Protein 4.4 g