Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found a recipe for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins but wanted to modify them to make them more Weight Watchers friendly.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin with muffin liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs, sugar, pumpkin, vanilla, and applesauce until smooth.
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Pour dry mixture into pumpkin mixture and whisk until a smooth dough forms.
- Fill lined muffin cups 3/4 full with batter.
- Place in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned.