Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Only 3 WW points.
Make and share this Low-Fat Pumpkin Mousse Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust (ready-made)
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagelowfat vanilla instant pudding mix or 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Lite, thawed and divided in half
- Mix together milk, pumpkin dry pudding mix, spice in bowl with electric mixer till smooth.
- Fold in half the Cool Whip and spoon into crust.
- Layer top with rest of the Cool Whip (should be about 1/4-1/2 thick on top).
- Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours before serving.
Love this! I followed it exactly, except that I froze it to chill it -- which made it like a yummy ice cream pie! My one year old LOVED it, and was really sad when he finished his piece. lol :) Thanks for sharing -- it's a keeper!
Made this with a pre-made oreo crust (instead of graham cracker) and sprinkled the top with chocolate jimmies: yum, yum! Incredibly easy to make, too, although you have to be careful about putting the topping on: best to just kind of spoon it on in rough fashion and wait until it's chilled to use a spatula and make it look nice.
Yum, yum, yum! This is one of my favorite lowfat pies to make. It's basically the Weight Watchers Pumpkin Fluff in a pie crust with extra Cool Whip Free--what could be better?! I absolutely adore pumpkin everything, and this was no exception! Although I may not be a good judge since I eat "diet" foods all the time, I thought that this pie tasted decadent and perfectly sinful. Definitely something I'll make time and again--year 'round! Thanks so much for sharing this super simple, super delicious & satisfying dessert recipe! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!