- 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust (ready-made)
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagelowfat vanilla instant pudding mix or 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Lite, thawed and divided in half
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together milk, pumpkin dry pudding mix, spice in bowl with electric mixer till smooth.
- Fold in half the Cool Whip and spoon into crust.
- Layer top with rest of the Cool Whip (should be about 1/4-1/2 thick on top).
- Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours before serving.