Prep 0 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe is from the Mercy Heart Center. I love these pumpkin rolls...so I was glad to find this recipe.
- 3 egg whites
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄3 cups pumpkin
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ginger
- 3⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fat-free cool whip
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- Beat eggs on high speed of mixer approximately 5 minutes
- Graduallly beat in sugar
- Fold in pumpkin and lemon juice.
- Sift together dry ingredients; fold into pumpkin mixture
- Spread into greased and floured jelly roll pan
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes.
- Tun out on towel.
- Roll towel and cake together; cool
- Soften and Whip Cream Cheese, beat in Cool Whip
- Spread mixture over cake; roll and chill
- Prep time includes cool down time.
- (Also, I use Eggbeaters® instead of real eggs.).