Prep 25 mins
Cook 40 mins
Nice and tasty.
- 3⁄4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 3⁄4 cup sugar-free applesauce, canned
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 3⁄4 cups sugar
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons baking soda
Cream Cheese Frosting Ingredients
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 13x9-inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In small bowl combine all dry ingredients.
- Set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, whip egg beaters with electric mixer until fluffy.
- Blend in sugar, pumpkin, oil, and applesauce until smooth.
- Gradually add dry mixture to egg mixture. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 35-40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Edges will appear golden brown.
- Cool cake completely before frosting with fat-free whip or fat-free cream cheese frosting.
- Cream Cheese Frosting Directions:.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add vanilla and mix.
- Gradually add powdered sugar mixing in sugar until you get to the consistency you desire.