Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From a WW leader. Each serving is 2 points.
Make and share this Low Fat Pumpkin Angel Food Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl combine pumpkin, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger.
- Prepare cake according to the package directions.
- Fold 1/4 of the batter into the pumpkin mixture. Gently fold in the remaining batter.
- Gently spoon the batter into a 10" tube pan.
- Cut through the batter with a knife to remove any air pockets.
- Bake on the lowest rack for 38 - 44 minutes until golden brown and cake springs back when lightly touched.
- Invert on a wire rack immediately.
- Cool for one hour until completely cool. Run knife around the sides and invert on plate.
Very moist & light - I love that it has a holiday pumpkin flavor & yet you don't feel so bad about eating a slice... or two :)
made this cake and it went like crazy... nobody knew it was a ww receipe... very moist. the only thing i did different was that instead of using all those spices i just used pumpkin pie spice and it was great. very pretty cake and very easy to make.
This was easy to make and tasted pretty good too! You get a decent size for the 2 points, thanks!