Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 4 potatoes, quartered
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 4 whole green onions, sliced
- 1 1⁄4 cups low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- Boil potatoes until tender.
- Mash with butter, sour cream, onions, 3/4 cup cheese, salt and pepper.
- Turn mixture into buttered 1-1/2 quart casserole. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and paprika.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
These were amazing, however I didn't make them low-fat. I used regular cheddar cheese and regular sour cream...but they were fantastic! Raves all around the table.
This was very good! I didn't have regular butter so subbed with Molly McButter, it worked great! I used FF Sour cream and only about 1/2 cup FF cheddar cheese. I too added some Garlic! These potatoes were very yummy and did not taste like they were good for you! Thanks
These were very good! I cut down on the cheese (only used it on top)! I added garlic they were perfect! Thank you!